قسم علاقات دوليه جامعه حلوان00201283344437
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته بدياتا صلي علي النبي مرحبا بك في قسم علاقات دوليه جامعه حلوان هذه الرساله هي للترحيب وتفايداك بانك عضو غير مسجل نرجو التسجيل
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته بدياتا صلي علي النبي مرحبا بك في قسم علاقات دوليه جامعه حلوان هذه الرساله هي للترحيب وتفايداك بانك عضو غير مسجل نرجو التسجيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدي علمي وثقافي وسياسي

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
مواضيع مماثلة
    بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
    المواضيع الأخيرة
    » Tramadol LIFE AND IE
    negotiation :bargaining and problem solving I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 22, 2016 11:37 am من طرف admin

» Motorized tricycle
    negotiation :bargaining and problem solving I_icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 14, 2016 10:04 pm من طرف admin

» كورس تاهيل الخارجية
    negotiation :bargaining and problem solving I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 17, 2011 6:33 am من طرف المتحدة للتدريب

» stjórnmálafræði
    negotiation :bargaining and problem solving I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 13, 2011 6:42 am من طرف admin

» محاضرات التفاوض الدولي كامله واسئله الدكتوره مروه كامله
    negotiation :bargaining and problem solving I_icon_minitimeالخميس مايو 12, 2011 5:00 am من طرف admin

» Nejkrásnější dívky světa
    negotiation :bargaining and problem solving I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 11, 2011 7:44 am من طرف admin

» negotiation :bargaining and problem solving
    negotiation :bargaining and problem solving I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 06, 2011 4:05 am من طرف admin

negotiation :bargaining and problem solving I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 06, 2011 4:04 am من طرف admin

» الثوره التونسيه في انتظار انقلاب عسكري
    negotiation :bargaining and problem solving I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 06, 2011 3:22 am من طرف admin

ازرار التصفُّح
     البوابة
     الصفحة الرئيسية
     قائمة الاعضاء
     البيانات الشخصية
     س .و .ج
     بحـث
    منتدى
    التبادل الاعلاني
    احداث منتدى مجاني

negotiation :bargaining and problem solving

اذهب الى الأسفل 
    كاتب الموضوعرسالة
    admin
    Admin

المساهمات : 67
    تاريخ التسجيل : 15/04/2010
    العمر : 34

negotiation :bargaining and problem solving Empty
    مُساهمةموضوع: negotiation :bargaining and problem solving   negotiation :bargaining and problem solving I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 06, 2011 4:04 am

[size=24]
    abstract:the development of negotiation theory over recent decades has been organized around two majour paradigms :bargaining and problem solving.for the bargainig paradigm,indicators of flexibility include concession rates ,intiation of new proposals ,andother soft behaviors .for the problem solving .for the problem-solving prespective ,flexibity is usually indicated by asearch for better ,mutually beneficial soulation to problems that satisfy the needs ,identites ,and interests of all parties .empirical research generally reveals tha the pbargaining behavior are used more frequently in international negotiations than is problem solving . this maybe explained by the dominance of the relist paradigm of international relation .within which most diplomats are socialized .since diplomate generally constructed thier image of negotiation in term of bargainig ,its hardly surprising addition ,empirical research methods utlized to study negotion solving behaviors are more difficult to dectect . the empirical prevalence of bargaining ,however .doesn't mnot imply that its the best methods to induce flexibility in international negotiation .on the country most research tends to reveal that probleme solving produced greater flexibility and more frequent ,efficient ,equitable ,asnd durable agree-ments than barganing does.[/size]
    الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
    https://aboadham.banouta.net

negotiation :bargaining and problem solving
    الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
    صفحة 1 من اصل 1
     مواضيع مماثلة
    -

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
    قسم علاقات دوليه جامعه حلوان00201283344437 :: قسم علاقات دوليه جامعه حلوان :: علوم سياسيه-
    انتقل الى: